You spoke, we listened.Medix Biochemica has implemented changes based on customer feedback to enhance the customer experience.
- 3 centralized customer service teams.
- Single order point and business entity, either Medix Biochemica Finland, US or China.
- Single customer-facing entity for US customers.
- 3 global distribution hubs with local product inventory for better efficiency and reduced import formalities for our customers.
What you need to know?As a result of these activities, you can expect:
- No changes to product manufacturing, testing processes, release criteria or the level of quality or service provided.
- Existing quotes will remain valid for the period as stated in the quote1.
- No price increases associated with these changes1.
What does this mean to you?
As of the 1st of April, 2023, customers can place all orders to Medix Biochemica. You may need to complete a new vendor approval process for your chosen service point:
- US customers can now place orders to Medix Biochemica USA Inc. in Maryland Heights, MO.
- European / ROW customers can now place orders to Medix Biochemica Oy Ab in Espoo, Finland.
- China customers should continue using Medix Biochemica China as their primary contact.
All POs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak to someone about any of these changes, please contact your Medix Biochemica Sales Manager or our services teams on;
USA +1 314 968 1091
Finland +358 9 547 680
China +21 6811 9181, 6811 9180, 6811 9105
Alternatively, please reach out to us at Medix@medixbiochemica.com or click below:
Any regulatory implications as a result of these changes?
There have been no changes in any of our manufacturing, testing, release criteria or quality processes. The form fit and function of all products remains unchanged and there are no changes to any part numbers, SKUs or item codes.
Should you have any questions regarding any of our quality processes please contact your Medix Biochemica representative or reach out to us at Medix@medixbiochemica.com
Enjoyed this Article? Why not subscribe to our newsletter to have them delivered straight to you inbox.1. Medix Biochemica USA, Inc's banking partner, Silicon Valley Bank was closed on 10th of March 2023 by the California Department of Financial Protection & Innovation and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was appointed as receiver.
In order to continue to serve our customers as smoothly as possible, we have taken the decision to transition over to Bank of America as our main US banking partner.
Effective of April 1, 2023, the following US banking connection is available for our customers:
Medix Biochemica USA, Inc:
Bank: Bank of America
Address of the bank: 222 Broadway New York, NY 10038
Name of the account holder: Medix Biochemica USA, Inc
Account number: 355014713601
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this transition period. For any questions or concerns, please contact us.